CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

A very special Santa


What a fun Santa!!!! He was so funny and did such a great job. I sure love that Santa if you know what I mean!


This is probably one of the worst pictures of me, but it was so dang cute of Maggie. She was not scared at all. I think she just thought her daddy was dressed funny. I think she heard his voice. Don't look at me just look at Maggie.




Lucy would not even look at Santa. That didn't bother me because I was so worried she might know him.

3 comments:

Dan and Fam said...

Stalee that is so funny (I know you thought so too by the picture -I can just hear the burst of laughter that we all do). That is so fun clint did that. Katie

Eardley Family said...

That is hilarious that Clint was Santa. That's so funny that Maggie was just smiling at him. I loved it. How fun!
Sunee

Rindi said...

Stalee..you DO look cute!! You look like you are bursting with laughter, and the best part is that it made me burst with laughter, too. Oh, those were such cute pictures. Good job Clint...you always were a jolly old soul!! Cute, Cute family!