CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

I love this time of year!



Last night we had our first family Christmas party. It was a lot of fun and the girls loved getting and giving a gift. It was very hard for Lucy to give up the present we picked for Spring’s little girl. Every time I told her it was for her cousin she would get really mad. I was a little nervous, but it turned out great. We had fun with Santa and the girls were very excited to see him. I know we have a few more parties and that is what makes this time of year so fun. I don’t really care for the present part, each year I get a little sick about how much money is spent. It probably would not be so bad if I had a husband who stayed in the budget. He loves to buy me a ton of gifts. That makes it impossible to keep up. The part I love is seeing my family and spending fun time with them. Last night Clint’s Grandma started to cry as she looked around at her family. We asked her what was wrong and she said that she was just happy to have her family around. We are all so lucky to have such great families. I know I would be lost without mine. So I want to sit back and enjoy all the time I will get with mine over the next few weeks. I feel very blessed to have all that I have and to have all of you. What a great season this is.

4 comments:

Dan and Fam said...

Your family looks so cute. Katie

Eardley Family said...

Cute pictures and post. I love this time of year also. I love you!
Sunee

Dan and Fam said...

Very cute pic. Hows the tree you got from Nana doing? haha. Also, you need to on the ball and add all of us as links to your site Stae. ;)
Dan

Rindi said...

So cute, I am getting so excited to see you guys. Merry Christmas!!