CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sisters are so fun

Well I have to say I love you Rindi, but I had no idea that you had found my blog. I started it a couple days ago, but was not ready to share it with everyone. Sunee called me and asked if I had started one yet and I said, "Yes, but I am not ready for anyone to see it." That was that, until I was on Rindi's blog and saw my name on her friends. So I guess that pushed to get going. Not that Stalee@blogspot was so secret I just thought no one would think to try. It is snowing right now and it feels like Christmas time. I feel sorry for people who don't see snow around the holidays. Even when we lived in St. George we would visit to cold weather for Christmas. I love snow!!! Hopefully it will keep coming until Christmas day. So that everyone coming out of town will be able to enjoy this fun weather.

6 comments:

Dan and Fam said...

Brother-in-laws are so fun too, I mean, cmon...Katie loves you so much as a sister. Thx for being such a good friend to her.
Dan

Dan and Fam said...

Very cute blog. I love it. Katie

Em Russ said...

I found you too!!! :) I'm so excited you've joined in on the blogging. I can't wait to see more of your cute girls. I can't believe how big they are. Man, I miss you!! Hope you're doing well!
Love, Em

Eardley Family said...

Stalee,
That is the cutest blog backgroung I have ever seen!!! You are so cut out for this stuff! I love having you on my "links". I love you!
Sunee

Rindi said...

I am glad to have you on my "links" too...you can't stay hidden forever (HA HA HA!). Sorry if you weren't quite ready, but my goodness, you whipped your blog into shape in an amazing way! I just have to say again how cute it is!! I love it....see you soon!
Love, Rindi

The Mapuche's Mom said...

Stalee-
It doesn't take long and everyone will find you! Keep blogging girl! Your girls are darling!
-Tawnee