CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

My fun life

My sisters have been trying to get me to start a blog for some time now. I finally decided to do it and have fun with it. I have a lot of fun things coming up and I hope I can handle them all. I supported Clint in school during the first five years of our marriage and I finally feel like it is my turn to finish. I signed up for three classes at Weber State and I really hope my brain still works. I know that I have a really smart family that will help me if I ever need it, but I am a little nervous. When Laura took microbiology she told me the crazy things that her professor told them and I said I would never take it. Well one of my classes just happens to be Microbiology. I hope I can handle all of the gross things I will learn. I also hope to travel down to St. George in January to run the half marathon. I love to run and I really hope to accomplish this goal of mine. My life is not always exciting, but I will try to write fun things and keep everyone updated on our fun life.

1 comments:

Dan and Fam said...

Stalee, Im so happy you have a blog. Its really cute. looks good so far.
Dan