CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Lights


Last night we went to the christmas village in Ogden. It was a perfect night to go with little children. It was not too cold and not too crowded. As we were getting ready Kamree said,"Mom I don't want to wear this stupid hat." So I asked her why and she said that people would make fun of her. I told her that her hat is there to keep her ears warm and that it is very cute with princesses on it. That was that and we got in the car to go to the lights. While I was trying to find a parking spot Kamree says," Oh I get it every one wears stupid hats here. At least they can't make fun of me." It was so funny to me and I thought I would share it. I love Kamree so much. She is getting so big(almost 5) and helps me so much. She is such a great big sister and I would die without her. Lucy of course loved the lights. I feel like Lucy loves almost everything we do. She is so full of life and energy. My life would not seem as fun without my Luc! Maggie was so stinkin independent that Mom and I were going crazy, we were so worried she was going to fall on her face. She had so much warm stuff on and the side walk was so uneven, but she did fine. I love to watch Maggie grow and want to be big like her sisters. We had such a fun time last night and it was extra special to be there with my Mom and Dad. Happy Holidays!!!

3 comments:

Eardley Family said...

That sounds so fun! I wish I could have been there!

Sunee

Cute Pictures!

Rindi said...

That's hilarious that Kamree said, "Oh, I get it! Everyone wears stupid hats here!" How funny! I got a good laugh out of it! By the way, her hat is really cute!

The Mapuche's Mom said...

Ian hates wearing "stupid hats" too. Very funny!