CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A couple of weekends ago Clint and I took the girls to Temple Square. We realized the girls really have never been there and we were in the mood to do something. We had such a great time showing the girls the Temple and the Church Museum. I didn’t know this, but at the top of the Church Museum there is a “I am a child of God” area all for kids. The girls loved it and we spent a lot of time there. It is always good to spend time around the Temple and remember the importance of family and eternity. Life feels really good right now and I am looking forward to spring and all the fun family things that come with summer. Thank you Clint for this fun day.





5 comments:

Tami said...

Stalee, Your girls are so big! In one of the pictures Maggie looks as big as the other two. What a fun day! I had no idea they had an "I am a child of God" area for kids. How fun! You have such a fun, cute family!

Judi said...

I don't know why, but i love maggie's gold coat...it's so stylish!!

Natalie said...

What a cute little family! You're girls are adorable... and stylish!

Dan and Fam said...

Cute pics, looks cold.

Jordan said...

Hey Stalee, Okay so I just had this really weird flash back of when you were waiting for Clint when he was on his mission! Now I'm looking at you 3 girls! Wow! Where does the time go? I found your blog, I'm so glad!