CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007



So when you look at this car you probably think that it is a nice car. This morning as I was pushing it on ice I decided I was not so sure. Last night we had a good snow storm that came in very fast. Mustangs are not very good in the snow so I drove to Layton in my Dodge Caravan to rescue my husband from work. I was fine doing that because when I was a teenager I drove a 67 mustang and slid off the road one snowy morning. Well this morning I got us all up early and took my husband back to Layton to get his car. I decided to follow him in case he had any problems. We were driving past Northridge High School and all of the sudden the Mustang started sliding everywhere. Soon the wheels were spinning and Clint was no longer moving. The line behind us started getting pretty big so I turned on my hazards and had to wonder what things were coming out of Clint’s mouth in the car in front of me. I pulled over and started trying to push a huge car that just would not move. My hands were so cold and during one push I slipped and fell really hard on my not so good knee. Things were a little tense so I jumped up and started pushing again. We finally got the stupid car into a parking spot and I drove Clint to Ogden. It was such a mess and I have to say what is a person doing driving a Mustang in a place that often gets snow!! We are all o.k. but, that will never happen again. If there is any sign of snow the mustang will stay in the garage and Clint will drive a fun, snow friendly mini van to work. Might not be good for the image, but at least he won't die.

6 comments:

Em Russ said...

Ha ha!! Ok. I am not laughing at you falling on your knee, Stalee, or you having to push the mustang. I am laughing at you wondering what was coming out of Clint's mouth... ha ha ha!! Good thing the girls weren't with him!!

Loni said...

Okay now do you see why I dont drive my mustang in the winter? see everyone thought I was crazy but they dont go in the stinkin snow, I too will just stick to driving my mini van.

Rindi said...

Oh, gotta love a Mustang! It is definitely cool, but cool can only take you so far (apparently not all the way to work on a snowy day!). Funny story, though! Cute post...good job, Stalee.

Dan and Fam said...

Oh Stalee Im so sorry. Why didnt Clint push and u steer?...It really does that badly in the snow?..wow. So good to see you guys. Dan

Em Russ said...

Stalee, I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. I've been thinking about you today and hope your day was relaxing and fun! :) Love you lots! Em

Natalie said...

Hey Stalee,
We have that nutrition book. If you want it, you are more than welcome to just have it. We also have the software that comes with it. I think it's called Diet Analysis. So if you want them, let me know and we can drop them off to you or your mom's house sometime. We're always in Hooper.
Nat