CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cancun!!!!

At the beginning of April Clint and I had the wonderful opportunity to go to Cancun with out the kids. It is such a needed thing, in my opinion, for the mom and dad of the family to spend some time alone. We got to leave all the cares of the world behind and spend some time together. I love Clint so much and I LOVE spending time with him. This is our second year so we did not do much site seeing, we just sat by the beach, ate food and totally relaxed. I missed the kids, but I knew they were in great hands with Mike and Judi.





This was probably the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in. The pictures do not do justice. We a had great view of the ocean!

4 comments:

Tami said...

Wow Stalee, looks like the two of you got a LOT of sun! How fun!!! I'm so jealous. I think I will take a vacation like that sometime. What a fun thing. Thanks for sharing!

Judi said...

I am so glad you guys had a fun time. It makes me want to go on a trip so bad!

ROBINSON FAMILY said...

Hi stalee- Hope you get this. my blog is www.queenbeeof3.blogspot.com

ashley said...

Hi Stalee. I hope you see this comment. I relize you made this post along time ago and may not look for new comments, but I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that you do! Anyways, this is Ashley (Pendley) Marsden. I saw your blog on Shae (Marsden) Featherstones blog, I hope it't ok that I peeked in on you. You look just as gorgous as ever, and your little girls are so adorable. I can't beleive you have three girls! How fun. Anyways, I just wanted to say hi. Jill told me you moved back (it was probably a million years ago) but, it would be fun to all go to dinner sometime. We will plan a girls night out sometime and hopefully we can get together!